15 June 2008

movie

I saw that Zohan movie Friday night. First of all: $18.50 for two tickets. WTF?? Not even getting into it, but that's messed up. This is why I do not go to movies anymore. I rent them for 5 bucks after they're on DVD and watch them with 30 cent popcorn in my undies. Forget $11 for a drink and a bag of popcorn, which is what it actually cost.

The movie was pretty dumb, with a few laughs here and there. I think if I was more aware of the cultures I would have gotten a lot more of the jokes. Besides that, though, it was funny. I even found myself chuckling about some of the scenes later that night.

The best part, though, was the soundtrack. It was full of old-school dance songs that if I download my sister would make fun of me for downloading... but would then add them to her mix cd and totally jam in the privacy of her car.

More to say, but gotta head to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment