11 June 2008

sleep? nah...

The very nice glass of wine I drank before bed to make me tired has now morphed into a very nice case of heartburn at this very sleepy hour. I awoke with my cat curled under my armpit and her furry face smashed against mine. Ash, maybe you were right about it being very cold in here... as Pumpkin does not usually snuggle so vigorously.

I spent the late evening organizing the scrapbook mess in the two boxes under my bed, in the hopes that maybe if I sort it all out and make it easier to see what I have, I will actually DO some. I came across some neat stuff that I had saved to scrapbook, and a lot of stuff that I really don't remember where it's from. Also, since most of my photos are now digital and I've been meaning to save them somewhere that is not subject to crash unexpectedly, I think I'll really start saving them onto CD and placing the cd in a pocket within the scrapbook, or something like that.

Yesterday was a fun day at work. Jackie took me out with her while she did sales calls, and I think I can do it no problem. She got me mexican food for lunch and we had a couple of very good conversations throughout the day. I was telling my friend Bob earlier in the week, how this has just been the best job because the people are so laid back and they actually give a crap about you instead of just throwing work at you and checking in when it's due. That, and they have cats that I can play with when I've been staring at a computer for 4 hours and need a break. But that's just a bonus, haha. Seriously, though. They're always offering to feed me, asking how I am, how my family is, etc. Like I've said before, they're good people.

I have just noticed that I have a cut on my finger. How the hell did that get there??

Another thing: I've gotta really pay attention to my diet. It sucks. I've been living on microwave popcorn, cereal, apples and an occasional various baked good that I've whipped up. Oh yeah, that and chick-fil-a french fries. No joke, either. It's that bad. Time to mix in a salad here and there.

Working out needs to commence again as well. It's been hard waking my butt up to go before work this week and I don't really like going in the evenings. Gotta quit bitching and just get up, I guess.

Well, I guess now I'm tired enough to get some sleep, and the meds have kicked in.
nite (morning) ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment