21 June 2008

happy girl

I am a happy girl. You want to know why?

I'm eating the first sandwich on real bread since since last November. And it's indescribably delicious. The only sandwich I've ever really craved is the turkey from Schlotsky's, and this tastes JUST like it. Oh, heaven does exist.

That and I'm about to try out a red velvet cake recipe, and I'm always content when I bake.

That, and the sun is shining and I'm going to go play mini golf tonight.

The only thing that would make my mood better is if the man weren't out of town.

Even still, I'm totally in a great mood today.

Life totally rocks sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. I use to play mini golf at the free course out in Katy all summer with my son when we lived in Houston. It was one of his favorite places to go. BTW
    Your happiness is contagious. =)

    ReplyDelete