27 June 2008

strange

Sitting here.
Drinking my coffee.

Woke up with a headache, then got dressed for the gym.
Realized my headache would probably worsen if I worked out.
Sat down, undressed, took a shower.
Shaved my legs.
Made some coffee.
Ate some couple day old biscuits with honey.
Looking forward to this weekend!

I'm sure it was stemming from my obsessive pantry moth hunt, but I had a dream that my bosses had them and didn't want me to kill them. One day I went in there with the intention of making a mixture of 1 part boric acid, 3 parts cornmeal as a trap for them. Well, I had the boric acid but not the cornmeal so I used orange juice instead because they were similar colors.

Well, turns out my bosses found out I did it and decided to fire me. But before I left, I had to meet with this "exit interviewer" and do their dishes.

Really strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment