25 June 2008

whats happenin

I love it when my mom says the F-word. It cracks me up.

Yesterday the boyfriend's truck got broken into and they stole about $5K worth of racing equipment and various other things. The theives broke into at least 3 other cars in that apartment complex, and 15 cars at the complex across the street. They were pros, too. They popped the lock clean and barely left a mark. So. Beware if you live around Rice Village, and if you see anyone trying to sell old dirty racing suits or custom helmets, kick his/her ass for me.

Looking forward to Sex n the City tnite. I've been wanting to see it!

The apple pie that I got from Whole Foods smells wonderful and I can't wait for it to heat up so I can eat it. Maybe I'll just cut a bit out and microwave it, haha.

And even though I eat like a pig, I always feel skinny when I'm on the rag. Strange.

Time for apple pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment