05 July 2008

blob

I'm sitting here being a fat.

I finally found my ice cream maker (it's pink!) on sale at Walmart and I tried making ice cream today. It was not very delicious, but it wasn't terribly disgusting either.

It's kinda blah outside today and I think it's a great day to lay around in bed watching bad movies. I'm tired today, even though we weren't out too late setting off fireworks.

I had to sleep all by myself in a big bed because the man has this thing with sleeping on the couch. Who prefers the couch to a bed?? No wonder he has backaches all the time. So I took off early this morning to head home and snuggle in my own comfy bed. But then I was having an awesome dream about making ice cream and my mom woke me up because the guy was coming to fix my fridge. I wanted to stay there and sleep but my mom said that would be wierd. *shrug*

So that's that.

2 comments:

  1. Well, to answer your question, Mulder prefers the couch to a bed. That's what he sleeps on for the first five seasons. :P

    ReplyDelete