17 July 2008

TIRED!

Last night at around 2am I was ready to hit the hay, when the man decides that he is CRAVING McDonald's. Okay... but I have gotten strange cravings at wierd times so it's all good.

So we try looking up on the internet which ones are 24 hours and after calling a lot of wrong numbers listed on websites, we just decided to go to the one down the street. Turns out it was 24 hours. Why did I go with instead of going to bed? I wanted a chocolate milkshake.

The chocolate milkshake was AWESOME. Things just taste better at 2am. Then I fell into a very comfortable milkshake-ful sleep. But it was not enough sleep. Today was good but long, and I was sleepy and sinus-y because I can't take meds before my drs. appt.

Enough complaining, haha

I kind of want a milkshake now.

No comments:

Post a Comment