12 July 2008

thoughts

So I just tried a vegan chocolate cake recipe, converted to gluten free, and it's not very good. I'm thinking it's the soy milk. I was supposed to use water but used soy milk instead. Now I have a whole cake to throw away. I hate that!

I found a super sweet nightstand that was painted really ugly at the Salvation Army today. Solid wood construction and really well built. It was 17 bucks. I'm going to make that my next project and make it look nice again. I also found an old navy skirt that fits great for $3.50. Don't you love awesome finds like that?

We took family photos today and they turned out super cute. I can't wait to get them printed and framed.

Looking forward to Dayna's upcoming wedding, but kinda wondering what's going on with all the non-communication between the bridesmaids. I hope that gets resolved soon.

Summer's end is fast approaching. In early August me n the man plan to go to CA for a few days, then a couple weeks after that school starts again. It seems that the start of it went slow, the middle went really fast, and all of a sudden I'm looking at the calendar wondering where summer went. It's always the case, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment