22 July 2008

stinkyy?

Today I ran to the store real quick during lunch because I ran out of gum. While I was checking out the lady asked me, "Would you like to buy some deoderant?"

At first I thought, "OMG do I smell??"

But then after a long pause she said, "It's on sale." And there was this big pile at the checkout. What an odd thing to have on sale at the checkout. Usually it's candy or something.

I might have bought some if it was tampons, but I'm particular about my deoderant. Come to think of it, I'm particular about my tampons too. But you know what I mean.

I don't normally wish I had a bathtub, but tonight I wish I had one. I'm all puffy and monthly and funky feeling. There's one upstairs but it's no doubt filthy. I need man snuggles but he kicked me out to study. Damn summer school.

I wonder what's on Food Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment