15 July 2008

tangents

Okay Ash, here's your blog entry! I have my coffee. I don't know what to write about, though, because my life has been BOR-ING lately.

Besides the fact that I've eaten half a cheesecake between last night and this morning. Ash you need to get over here and be a fatass with me.

That, and I discovered a huge painful bump on the back of my neck this morning. Like a zit or a bite. I immediately went to look for mom but she wasn't home. So when she did get home I lifted my hair up and was like, "Look! What IS that?!"

She goes, "What, I don't see anything?" Obviously missing the huge nature of this thing.

So I point. "THAT!"

"Oh that? It looks like a bite." Pokes at it a bit. "Yeah, probably a bite."

I go, "Is it lice?" haha and looking back what a dumbass thing to say. I've just always heard that they bite you back at the back of your head.

She told me it wasn't lice and something just bit me. Now I want to know what the hell has been hanging out on the back of my neck biting me.

There are too many damn BUGS in this house! At the BUG MAN'S house! Last night I opened my door to go get something out of my car, and I was hit with all kinds of small bugs flying around the porch light. The largest June bug I've ever SEEN came in, and I could see another even bigger spider on the door frame.

I shut the door.
I grabbed some poison.

I turned my light off, so as to not attract all the moths and crap. I sprayed the spider. I tossed the June bug back out. Is it ridiculous that last night as I was watching things fly around my tv that I was seriously contemplating getting a bug zapper and sticking it in my kitchen?

The only damn house in the neighborhood that my dad doesn't treat... is ours!

Oh- and I made an appointment for allergy testing because you know what? Life's too short to feel miserable all the time. And you can always make more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment