23 July 2008

survey yo.

If you HAD to get a tattoo, where would it be?
on my side, near my ribs.

If you HAD to dye your hair a color what color would it be?
but... I don't want to dye my hair.

If you HAD to get a piercing (not ears) what would you get?
I guess I'd get another in my ears. But it would be excessive

Would you move anywhere else if you could?
I'd be in Southern California before you could finish asking.

let's say you had to eat a live tarantula for $1,000...
I've played this game... no.

What makes your bedroom unique?
it's a studio apartment in my parents' garage.

If your name had to be a month, what would it be?
August wouldn't be so bad.

If you had to have one exotic pet, what would it be?
OMG a LION

What was the last thing you ate?
I just had some cheesy scrambled eggs and I'm now eating one of those little bitty oranges.

Do you still love your ex?
technically he was an ex once. he still rocks my socks, never been happier.

What is the most random object around you?
a bendy pink flamingo.

Ever kissed someone who smokes?
the man smokes. blah.

What are your outlooks on gay/bisexual relationships?
To each his own. I'm cool with them.

Would you ever pose for Playboy?
Depends on where I'm at in life. it would be a cool once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and I'd really think about it before I made a decision.

What is your weapon of choice?
words

Have you gone muddin?
haha, never have. I get carsick pretty easily so I'm not sure I'd like it.

Do you have a close family?
we're close, but not TOO close so that it's creepy.

Do you have any piercings or tattoos?
2 holes on each earlobe, one cartilage, one belly button piercing I got on a whim and just haven't taken it out. One tattoo on my foot, the kanji symbol for "enjoy" and another of my brothers' and sisters' initials on my hip that my sister has a version of, and my brother is about to get something similar. My mom hates tattoos and LOVES the idea of us all getting them, haha

What is on the walls around you?
my bulletin board with random stuff on it. A calendar with kittens on it, and a magazine ad of a very sexy naked man who has only the important parts covered.

Now you do it!

2 comments:

  1. survey yo.
    If you HAD to get a tattoo, where would it be?
    I'd get "Thug Life" tattooed across my knuckles.

    If you HAD to dye your hair a color what color would it be?
    Burgundy, It's been that color before, RAD!

    If you HAD to get a piercing (not ears) what would you get?
    ugh, I guess I'd reluctantly pierce my nipple, only if HAD to tho'

    Would you move anywhere else if you could?
    Anywhere with sand, sun and blue water

    let's say you had to eat a live tarantula for $1,000...
    ick, $1000's not enough..no

    What makes your bedroom unique?
    nothing...it's a pretty standard bedroom, sorry.

    If your name had to be a month, what would it be?
    March - sounds militaristic maybe?

    If you had to have one exotic pet, what would it be?
    some sort of trained monkey, of course

    What was the last thing you ate?
    gummi bears, peanuts and diet pepsi.

    Do you still love your ex?
    it's been to long to care anymore

    What is the most random object around you?
    a kazoo

    Ever kissed someone who smokes?
    yea, no bueno...unless I'm smoking too.

    What are your outlooks on gay/bisexual relationships?
    Judge not, lest ye be...etc.

    Would you ever pose for Playboy?
    hahaha, I don't think I'm "playboy" material

    What is your weapon of choice?
    not into weapons

    Have you gone muddin?
    yup, I've got a pretty big redneck side

    Do you have a close family?
    used to be closer when I lived at home but we're cool

    Do you have any piercings or tattoos?
    1 hole in each earlobe

    What is on the walls around you?
    a couple of photos of T.E. Lawrence in the desert.

    ReplyDelete