18 September 2010

dirty dishes & good books


HOW does this happen? I didn't even cook that much this week!

I'm running dangerously low on forks and rather than do the dishes, I'm seriously contemplating just going and buying some new forks. I hate doing the dishes SO MUCH. This is probably why I don't know how to cook- I avoid practicing because I know THIS will happen.

I woke up to the glorious light streaming into my window at 7am, and I felt ambitious so I got up and paid some bills. Then I went back to bed for 3 hours and pumpkin snuggled up under my arm. I broke down and gave her whining ass some wet food last night so now she's happy with me again. Until the wet food runs out, of course.

Chocolate chip muffins for breakfast. <3 Saturdays.

Oh, the library finally called for the book I requested months ago: My Sister's Keeper. It's so good it's hard to put down. I peeked at the end so I know how it ends, but I'm still going to read the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment