23 September 2010

Man.

Hoooo, man.

What a day. I started work at 5am and did not sit down or stop moving until 9 hours later. I didn't even eat lunch today, which everyone knows is next to impossible for me. Every time I tried to go eat, another stat came in the door and I had to stop everything and get it done. Not that it was a bad day; just busy. By some miracle I didn't hit that dizzy, shaky hunger point. Pure adrenaline, baby.

As soon as my coworker came in at 2ish, I brought him up to speed and flew out of there. Luke and I went and ate chinese food- absolutely delicious. Being famished probably made it taste better, but it really was great. I had a tapioca slush, too, and now I'm going to rest a while till my food baby goes away. Bliss.

Since I've graduated, oh hell since I started CLS school a year ago, my days have consisted of going to school/work, coming home exhausted, and crashing early. I think I'm finally coming out of that rut- I want to go out to dinner or hang out in the afternoons/evenings instead of flopping on the couch and falling asleep. Although, right about now I wish I had a nice clean bathtub to soak and relax. Or a hot tub, but only if it was cold outside. I'm not trying to have a heat stroke, haha. I wonder how much hot tubs cost?

Umm, apparently you can buy them at Walmart. Wow. As for myself, I want this one:

 :o)



Also... are you serious?? Someone's getting paid to write articles about facebook being down?? No wonder we haven't mastered time travel or cured aids yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment