11 September 2010

new blogs and workout guilt

Last night I randomly discovered this blog, hyperbole and a half. At first I was like, "Oh, this has been done and it's kind of annoying." But for some reason I kept reading and I found myself laughing hysterically.

My favorites: The Four Levels of Social Entrapment, (SO TRUE)
Dinosaur,
and I know I've read this one about the Fish before some time a while back.

If you're bored check it out.

After several glasses of wine, lots of simple carbs to soak it up, and the mediocre Date Night (thank you for only being a dollar at Redbox), I barely stayed awake last night to get Chris's text declaring freedom for the weekend. I then crashed hard until about 30 minutes ago, when I made coffee and defrosted the last piece of graduation cake for breakfast.

Oh, GOD I need to go to the gym. I know what will motivate me- I have to change the automatic payments from my mom's bank account to mine, and once I'm paying for it every month you know damn well I'm not wasting my money. But I have to actually go to the gym to change it and I haven't been... vicious cycle. I wish someone was around to go with me, which would definitely help in the motivation area.

Although I don't feel SO bad because I spend 8-9 hours of my day constantly walking/ standing/ moving at a fast pace. Still, my muscles, especially in my upper body, could use some exercise. Not to mention my cardio tolerance is back down at nothing. I took the stairs to the vending machines last week and on my way back up I was panting so hard that I couldn't comfortably eat my chips. There is so much wrong with that sentence, haha.

But enough about my never-ending workout guilt. Gonna finish my coffee and figure out what's going on today. I could say I'm going to the gym but we all know I'm not...!

No comments:

Post a Comment