25 September 2010

lovely

The other day I accompanied my coworker to do a draw on a patient, and the patient's family member asked me if I was a student. I said yes, and caught my coworker looking at me funny. I didn't realize it until a second later when it came to me that I'm NOT a student anymore. It didn't even occur to me because I'm just so used to being a student. Just one of those moments.

You know what I'm NOT doing this weekend?
Studying! A-hahahaha!

I'm going to investigate the most awesome gifts for the Pay it Forward project from this summer, and then enjoy the wine fest. Maybe go to Whole Foods and get some groceries. I'm seriously craving cupcakes. I think it was because the ones Missy made were so damn good and now I've eaten them all.

I ate gluten last night. On purpose. I was tipsy and mom ordered food and there was this huge platter of fried mozzarella sticks and I just HAD to have one. It was delicious and my belly only hurt a little bit. But I think I need to re-create them GF because now I'm craving them. One was not enough! Ashley, I think this is a job for your fryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment