26 September 2010

wine fest

Wine fest was a big fat WIN.

I had SUCH a good time. I hardly took any pictures like I wanted to, but picture a huge, nice park (with nice grass), full of tents. Wineries, jewelry, wine accessories, painting, chocolate, and some random food. You just went up to the various wine vendors and gave them your ticket for 1/2 glass of wine.

Then we walked around and checked stuff out, sat in the grass and drank our wine. The atmosphere was perfect. It cooled down a bit in the evening so that it was really very pleasant, and everyone had a nice buzz on. The crowd was great too. No obnoxious people; just mellow, good moods all around. They had different people playing music, and I got a HUGE turkey leg for dinner.

I'm definitely going again next year.

Oh, and by the way, I'm never eating gluten again. All day yesterday I could feel the effects of that damn cheese stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment