30 January 2011

church & stuff

This morning I was walking to the kitchen for coffee and my dad was at his computer in the other room and asked, "Where are you going?" because my slippers sounded like shoes.

I said I should be going to church and he said, "I hear ya," but I got my coffee and sat down to read postsecret.

Going to church is like going to the gym. It's good for you, you never regret it, yet it's so hard to stop being lazy and get into the routine. You gotta have motivation to go.

I think I'll just wait till Chris gets home and starts making me go...

I hope these next couple of months go by fast kuz I can't wait for him to come home, but I also hope it goes kinda slow kuz we've got a wedding to plan. It's happening so fast! But I got my cute red dress and zebra shoes, so now it's all about what Ash needs.

Planning a bridal shower and I can't decide if the invitations need color (like a red ribbon tied around it?) or if they're fine and I'm just over-thinking something tiny. And yeah it looks kinda funny with the personal information removed...


What do you think? Ribbon? No ribbon? Some other way to add color? Or is it fine the way it is?

4 comments:

  1. I vote ribbon or some small splash of color. Zebra and red is such an awesome combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy votes for ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also vote for the ribbon. i think a red ribbon would do wonders for it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen who's lazy to sign in2/2/11, 8:50 PM

    I vote a red border around the invitation info part, so it's between that and the zebra background! That way the info section stands out from the black and white stripes AND you get your color =)

    ReplyDelete