27 January 2011

hacker

Someone tried to get into my online bank account yesterday, but after three wrong tries at my password, it was disabled.

It's suspicious because they had to be using my real username for me to get an email saying it was blocked. So I wonder how they knew my username? I hope it's not someone I know. If it's you, you're a shit head.

Too bad my password is super badass and whoever it was couldn't get it. HA!
I've now changed both the username and password so eff you, internet bank account hacker.

1 comment:

  1. damn...someone got my card number a while back...good thing my bank was smart enough to know that im not in NJ and stopped the transactions and reversed my money back into my account...why cant these people work for money instead of stealing other peoples money?

    ReplyDelete