09 January 2011

weekend

Huntsville was totally fun, despite the backache, and their new house is gorgeous. I love it.

Back still hurts, though it seems to have loosened up a bit. I can now walk totally upright but trying to get up off the couch or out of bed is brutal. I want to start working out again this week, so it needs to hurry up and heal.

Belly is still being very un-belly. I did manage to work up an appetite this weekend from all the moving. Totally enjoyed tacos and chili and various other snacks that I thoroughly enjoyed, but now it's back to wanting nothing but white rice and applesauce. And it's not even hurty or upset! Oy.

Oh yeah, remember how I bitched for weeks about my kitchen light not working? Turns out all we had to do was push the reset button on one of the outlets on that wall. Sonofabitch I felt like a tard. But now I have light.

No comments:

Post a Comment