16 January 2011

strange movies, coconuts, kittens

About 25 minutes into Scott Pilgrim vs the World.

Really strange movie.

Last night after sushi I learned the correct way to crack open a coconut. Last time I just banged it on the concrete until it opened.

BUT, what you do is pound a nail into the three little indentations on one end and drain the water. Then, you wrap it in a towel and pound it with a hammer until it breaks open. Easy peasy.

Have to do some stuff today. But I've got a kitten sleeping on my lap. Can't get up!


Also, I think it's time to re-set the pregnancy and engagement counter. For 2010 a whopping 13 people I know got engaged and 5 got pregnant. I wonder if 2011 will be higher or lower?

1 comment:

  1. i thought scott pilgrim was genius! it was shot like a video game or a comic book! and had quirky humor...if you liked it you should check out youth in revolt!!!

    ReplyDelete