13 January 2011

foooooooood

Appetite is definitely back. Been hungry all day- mostly all week.

Back is -almost- -almost- better.

It feels good to be getting back to normal. This non-eating hurty-back person was not cool.

Currently settling back from a scarf-frenzy with a plate of enchiladas. Food. Baby. So. Good.

Going to make pancakes later so I have something to eat for breakfast tomorrow. Because I'm all out of cinnamon chex. And it's cold outside and I was super hungry and I only wanted to stop once, so I opted to buy cat food instead of going to buy more cereal. Yes, the cat won. But that's ok. I get pancakes.

What a stressful, shitty week. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday and I don't have to do shit on Saturday. Maybe I'll go to the container store :o)

Um, yeah, and apparently our signs have changed. The earth's axis is wobbly or something, so here's the new signs:


  • Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
  • Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
  • Pisces: March 11-April 18.
  • Aries: April 18-May 13.
  • Taurus: May 13-June 21.
  • Gemini: June 21-July 20.
  • Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.
  • Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
  • Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
  • Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
  • Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
  • Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17.
  • Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20. 
What the hell. I'm an Ophiuchus... Not even cool. No one's even heard of that, and besides I'm totally a sagittarius! 

1 comment: