22 January 2011

love/hate

Not loving:


The pile of dirty dishes in my sink. Suzy, come home and wash my dishes!


The cat that loves to roll around in the dirt, then lay on my bed.


Not being able to talk to Chris for another week and a half while they finish up another round of training. When he comes home in April, it will have been a year since he left for boot camp. Do you realize that by that time, I would have only seen him for about 4 days out of that year- when he was on leave in July? How do you maintain a relationship like that? I have no idea, but we've managed to do it so far.

Loving:

Chocolate covered craisins. For sho. Every time I eat craisins I think to myself, "You know, there could be an old dried up bug in here, and I could eat it and never notice because the color and texture would probably be really close to a craisin." Think about it!

The weather today. Gorgeously sunny with a chill. Getting ready to drink some green tea in my doorway soaking up the rays. Maybe my dirty-ass cat will come join me and I can surprise her with a wet paper towel whore shower.

My new notecard stash. I don't know how I go through them so fast. And for the record, I never pay more than a dollar for a set.



BJ's gluten free pizza tonight. My newest obsession: ham & pineapple. Belly, get ready for a food baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment