18 January 2011

see...

Rockin' the contacts today. At work, the girls immediately noticed that I wasn't wearing glasses, and all the boys just kinda looked at me for a second longer, thinking, "Hm, something is different." Typical.

Anyway, still super comfortable. I even forgot I was wearing them until someone would say, "Hey, you're not wearing glasses." I'm used to them being dry and hurty. This is awesome.

A few times today my vision blurred for a second and I caught myself trying to push my glasses up out of habit.
But it was very nice not to have to creatively try to push them up while wearing contaminated gloves, and microscope work wasn't interrupted by having to clean the lenses. (Spots on glasses look a lot like bacteria, except when you move the field they're still there. Very annoying)

Also, showering with contacts is like showering in a whole different world. I'm not used to being able to see how dirty it is...

It's been incredibly busy at work for the past few weeks. The two of us seriously haul ass all day long until we realize that we're running out of time to take our required lunch break.

Tonight is a foot-soaking night. But the GOOD news is that my back felt good enough for me to work out today. A little tight and a few twinges of pain, but tons better.

Pizza in the Xpress Redi Set Go for dinner. Mmm.

Thought this was neat:

No comments:

Post a Comment