16 March 2011

abbbbsss

Doing one of these Whittle My Middle challenges, first found at Oh She Glows.

I kinda modified some of the moves, and have been doing it for about 6 days with no major issues.

I do:

Plank
Side Plank
Torso Twist
Plank up (Oh, dear God, the humanity!)
Boat
Bike crunches
Ball crunch
Ball roll-out

I started the first day doing as many reps as I could until I wanted to stop. Then every day I add either 5 reps or 1 rep, depending on how hard the move is and how reasonably I can accomplish the addition.

So yeah, so far it's not that bad.

But today.
Today I'm dragging through it! It's so much harder! I think I've reached the point where I've added on enough reps that it's really too hard to do at once. I'm having to stop and take a breather, then finish the set.

But it's better than nothing, and I really miss having a strong-feeling core.

Skinny Wiener!

1 comment: