26 March 2011

superwoman

It's going to be a rough weekend and a long week.

Busy today.
Agenda: Work out, come home and shower. Head to Adult store to get stuff for the bachelorette party. Also need to get some lingerie for Ash's lingerie shower. I want to try to catch a friend's kid's baseball game, which should be adorable. Got an appointment for a hair cut at 230. After that I'd like to take a nap before the party starts. Yeah. We'll see.

Bachelorette party, wooo! Ashley's got a gimpy foot and can't walk, so the club should be interesting. And I have to leave early because I have to work Sunday. Why did I agree to work at 5am the day after the bachelorette party?? I don't to well without my full night's sleep, which is why I want a nap before the party starts. Hopefully Sunday morning won't suck so bad and the party will be fun for gimpy.

Sometime this week I need to accomplish:

Taking the pile of donations to Goodwill. My mom just brought a bunch of crap that she wanted to donate into my room and started a pile. Okay.

Grocery shopping.

Cleaning the floor. Dad spilled the cat food and water catching a gecko. Pumpkin's just eating it off the floor and drinking out of the toilet, so for now it will stay.

In general, cleaning. The floors are nasty, the trash cans are overflowing, the dishes are multiplying in the sink, the bathroom needs a nice coating of bleach... etc.

Laundry.

Washing/changing my bedsheets before Chris comes home.

Start baking wedding cakes to freeze.

Wash my car. I've taken it to the car wash at least once a week lately, but it gets filthy in two days, to the point where it's hard to see out the windows. The inside could use a vacuuming too.

Friday morning Chris comes home, and that's where I check out.
I'm taking a nice weekend vacation to the beach and I'm not doing shit.

But it's a long week between now and then. Let's doooo it.

No comments:

Post a Comment