20 March 2011

my temple

I have been eating really well and working out very regularly these past few weeks.
I just got so tired of feeling bloated, blah, and tired.
Besides, I wanted to really try and see if I could get my cholesterol down naturally.
And also, you know, Chris is coming home and he's going to be all buff and I don't want to be all flabby and unfit. ;o)

I've been feeling good; I've had energy, I've been sleeping well, and I also lost 5 pounds since January.

This weekend kinda threw that out the window. Thursday I gorged on corned beef, Friday it was a buttery, fried fish dinner, yesterday it was mindless snacking all day, and this morning it was many pieces of bacon and hashbrowns. It was delicious, but now I just feel ucky and kinda gross.

I've gotten a little low on groceries. Yesterday I realized that I really do need to keep fresh ingredients on hand, or I'll get lazy and mindlessly snack on crap. I usually buy only a few fresh items like fruit and veggies, for fear it will go bad before I eat it.
But fresh produce doesn't go bad if it's actually there to be eaten instead of left in the crisper while I eat fruit snacks or chips. What a concept, huh?

So, anyway, back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment