18 March 2011

eff this shiz

I've decided not to keep updating about Chris' leave.

Every time I hear something, it's worse and worse news than what I heard the time before. I knew the military was a pain the ass, but I had no idea they bullshit you around this much.

Fuck, how many times can I be disappointed? Every time I think, "Well, the situation can't get much worse than this!" and then they get creative with even suckier news that makes it harder and harder to work around.

*edit*


About 30 minutes after this post, I got a phone call that turned things around and cheered me up about 5 bajillion percent!

Also, this song was in my head all day. No idea why.



"I'm gunna sit on my buuuuttttt."

1 comment:

  1. man this took me back!!! i think the bus driver said hes going to sit on his bus but its funny if he said butt lol

    ReplyDelete