02 March 2011

Neat.

Whoa. Cool.



Nothing new here.

My days go pretty much the same.

Had to get a tire replaced today. I went to check the pressure the other day and I noticed a pretty significant cut in the tire near the rim. And the rim's kinda bent and the hubcap is cracked off. Afraid it would cause a blowout in the future, I figured it was a good idea to replace it. I think it may have been involved with the icy day incident. The guy said it could have been a pot hole. Yeah, let's go with that.

So anyway, I'm a cheapass and declined to get the lifetime warranty with the tires I bought back in October. Which would have covered the cost of the replacement tire. The guy told me that he could retroactively apply the lifetime warranty for 70 bucks that would cover all 4 tires. And that one tire cost 83 bucks by itself.
Um, sweet. THEN they got the whole thing done in about 15 minutes. Discount Tire is on my awesome list.

1 comment:

  1. OMG we fell into a pothole several years ago and man it was a pain in the butt...wrecked rim...but at the end of the day we discovered PF Chang and had a nice meal...try to find the positives...one day at a time. HUGS, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete