06 March 2011

Happy Sunday

What a gorgeous day. I love days like this; so pretty and carefree.

Currently vegging on the couch with a sleeping kitty next to me. Occasionally I'll reach over to scratch her ears and she does that adorable purr/meow thing. The neighbors are hanging out in the backyard playing music. Diggin' it.

It's hard not hearing from Chris. If he were here we'd be enjoying the pretty day and I just miss him so much.

Got a lot done today. After years of wanting one, I finally bought a soaker hose for the garden. Maybe things will grow in the corner that gets too much sun/ not enough water. Crossing my fingers, but not too hopeful.

I love Old Navy way too much. My mom and I spent over an hour and entirely too much money there. But to be fair, my summer wardrobe was looking a little sad. Stretched out, faded tank tops and ill-fitting shorts are not very fun to wear. A sampling of what I brought home:




I'm currently loving frilly, girly florals.


 
Got me a pair of lesbian shorts. But I love the non-riding-up-age. As long as I wear something feminine with it, I can work it.


For layering- I got several colors. On sale for 5 bucks!


Also got the shrug in white- I love the versatility and instant modesty of a shrug, and it's cooler than a cardigan.

Now all I need is a pair of khaki capris. I had to get rid of my old favorite ones in the Great Closet Cleanout.

Hope y'all have a happy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment