04 March 2012

March Photo-A-Day

Here they are- The first March PAD pictures.




March 1- Up


March 2- Fruit. My thoughts were: Really, I have to take a picture of fruit? Lame.


March 3- Neighborhood. We do enjoy watching neighbors in the park.


March 4- Bedside. I actually took this the other morning. I pushed the snooze button yet again (I was 20 minutes late for work that day...) and opened my eyes to this. "Really bitch? You're going to push the snooze button again? I'm fucking hungry."


Paintball today. I'm not really looking forward to it, but I figure it's something new to try. I've seen the bruises on other people... not too excited about getting shot at. My strategy is just to hide until the game is over. Or, who knows, my tactical side may come out and I'll kick some ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment