30 March 2012

Things floating around in my head

I have changed what I want regarding the whole wedding thing. No, it's nothing crazy. It's Chris' original idea. Get married very quietly at City Hall, then have a big wedding when he finishes his contract.

The thought of two separate weddings was starting to sound very unappealing and overwhelming. Ideas started to snowball and even I was getting confused. So, I decided to take it back to the basics and do the simplest, least complicated thing.

Exchange of vows with immediate family only. No frills, no fanfare. Then, instead of trying to figure out how to celebrate, Chris and I leave and go somewhere for the weekend. If our families wouldn't kill us, I'd suggest eloping. In fact, the less that people know about it, the better. Either way, the celebration with friends and family part will happen later. That solves a whole lot of problems and simplifies the situation greatly.

This will probably change again, but for now I really like it. I feel so refreshed when I think about it. Also we finally have an idea of when this can happen, but I KNOW that will change again so mum's the word. But it's nice to start hearing rumors.

Next topic:

I would love to make more money. Or be able to not spend as much money. Paying bills sucks. Also, direct deposit needs to get back up and running. Driving up to work on my day off to pick up my paycheck SUCKS. So does going to the bank on a Friday. SUCKS.

I need to de-clutter. A ton of stuff is being taken to goodwill today. I can't take the clutter any more!

Excited for this weekend, but I have to take care of a lot of things before I can get outta town.

P.S. I love my coffeemaker. Ha, Ash.

No comments:

Post a Comment