11 March 2012

merp.

Ugh, started working Sundays again. After a one-day weekend and a time change where we lose an hour. That being said, I've had much worse working Sundays. The day went by relatively quickly. I spent a lot of time cleaning; not just the lab.

I cleaned out the break room fridge and microwave. Gross. People leave some funky stuff in there. The microwave was even grosser. Odors of lunches from the past... eew. When it's my personal microwave, it's one thing. When it's someone else's food odors, it's much worse.

But, it's only for a few weeks while Andrea is in Brazil. I'd rather be in Brazil in a bikini than in rainy Houston with frizzy hair.

Tomorrow it's just me and my boss, who is normally cool but has been very naggy and crabby lately. It's going to be a longgg week.

P.S. I finally saw a preview for the Hunger Games movie. Should be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment