18 March 2012

States

States I've Visited


Saw this on Pinterest, of course, so I clicked on over to see what mine would look like. I only clicked states that I have actual memories of; not just ones I've driven through or stopped in on a rest stop. Looks like I have a long way to go, but I'm not really much of a traveler. I'll be going to Mississippi in May for my Frankish's graduation, so I'll be able to add that. Hopefully Hawaii will be on the list at some point.

Speaking of Hawaii, Chris and I keep flip-flopping through stages of irrational missing-ness. One day he will be like, "I fucking miss you, fly out here for a weekend next month." And I'll be the one to talk logically about how it isn't cost-effective and neither of us can take any time off. Then next week the roles will be reversed and he'll be talking me out of unreasonable notions, like wanting to move out there.

The truth is, we just both gotta stay put until he gets leave and can fly back here. Hmph. Back to reality.

This week we plan to get the new chemistry analyzer completely up and running and disconnect/decontaminate the old one, and haul it out and I'm SO EXCITED I CAN BARELY STAND IT. I'll be pushing the old one out and slamming the lab door behind it, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment