06 May 2008

freedom

My desk is clean. So is the dining table. There aren't books and piles of papers and flash cards everywhere. I'm listening to music instead of thinking about how I should be studying something. It's... odd. Now I just have to wait for the grades. Gah!

I'm tired and wishing I didn't have to go to work tomorrow. It would be nice to sleep in and spend the day lazing around. Alas, money must be made! And work is not all that bad once I get there. It's the getting out of bed part that's hard.

I went to Walmart today and while I was there I bought a cheap motorized cat toy for Pumpkin because she's been so needy and lonely lately, bugging me when I was trying to study and all. I thought she'd go nuts over it, but she got a little freaked and just hid under the couch and watched it. Oy.

This wine is delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment