19 May 2008

my life in pictures

Check out my sister's flickr page. I looked the other day and was amazed at how awesome some of her photographs are.

It's been nice and sunny out lately, and not so warm that we all retreat into our air-conditioned caves.

The other day we were all outside, grilling and all that. I had the opportunity to take a few pictures and I got one of Punk not looking pissed off. I swear she knows when I'm trying to take pictures of her because she gets mean looking. I think during the "stuff on my cat" kick I was on a while back, she learned to associate the sound of the camera turning on with the impending doom of being annoyed, lol.
















Anyway, one of my "projects" I have for myself this summer is to take more pictures. I shall be the girl with the camera in her purse at all times again. Hopefully I get some good shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment