15 May 2008

pat on the back

GAHHH!!
I am effing excited. I just checked my grades. The organic chemistry verdict: only a C in the course, B in the lab. Not bad for the most difficult course for science majors, in UH's program, one of the most recognized and difficult organic chemistry programs in the US. And an improvement from last year, thank you very much.

Biochemistry was an A-, which surprised me because I missed an A in the course by one question on the final exam by the grades he posted, but I guess he decided to curve a little bit. Sweet!

Psych was an A, of course, and biochem lab was a B. I think I was right on the edge but whatever.

So, I met the goal I made for myself. I raised my overall GPA, if ever so slightly.

That, and thank you so much guys for your prayers and support and advice. One day at a time, right?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! What an accomplishment! Maybe now you can take a few days to kick back and let the stress of getting to this point dissolve back in the universe. I am truly happy for your =)

    ReplyDelete