13 January 2010

bacon for dinner.

Bacon for dinner.

Went and walked 3/4 mile, jogged 1/4. Needed to work off some frustrations (and bacon grease) and I figured exercise would give me endorphins and shit. Black eyed peas totally jamming on the mp3 player.

I want: cinnamon mike n ikes and/or peanut m&ms. Fortunately I am much too lazy to find change, then drive to Walgreens to buy some.

I make such a terrible healthy person.

I just had to explain to my dad all the strange quirks that my old computer has to get it to run with the least problems. It was like having a junker old car and letting someone borrow it, "Now, if it makes this noise *clunk clunk* you have to pop the clutch, count to 10, and then floor it for 100 yards or else it will break down." I won't be surprised if he punches the damn thing after a week. Lord knows it wouldn't be the first time, and it just keeps on chuggin.

That stupid rash is kinda spreading to my arms, but it's not unbearable- it randomly itches and looks bad. I just don't have the money to go to the doctor right now, even if I wasn't anti-doctor at the moment.

Time to finish an assignment. Tomorrow is Friday Eve! I like what I'm doing but I'm always excited when the weekend nears.

No comments:

Post a Comment