19 January 2010

procrastination & fitness

Urinalysis today! Gotta say, I like it. Strange, but is anyone surprised??

I told myself that I'd come home, eat a little something, and while that digested for an hour I'd study until it was time to work out.

So far I've gotten the eating part done very well, but since then I've managed to fuck off on the internet instead of study.

Suzy just came up to me and said, "I'm going to Maggie Moo's. Do you want me to bring you back some Sweet Cream ice cream with butterfinger?"
Is there any other answer to that but yes?

In procrastination and fitness's best efforts, I'm going to work out now. Maybe that will get my blood flowing enough for my brain to want to work.

That's the plan, anyway.

1 comment:

  1. (In response to your comment)
    Ya, I'm hoping NY&C keeps working out for me. Especially because they gave me a bunch of $15 off $30 coupons good for next month!
    As for finding clothes that fit me, it wasn't bad too bad. I had to grab their smallest size in everything, of course, but at least they fit.
    Pants were a bit trickier because they had only one style in petite, but thankfully I liked that style. I think they have more sizes online too.

    ReplyDelete