15 January 2010

itchy & broke

Ugh, itchy. But totally happy about my newest project. More on that tomorrow.

Thinking of trying out one of those Walgreens clinics for this skin thing. Don't know anyone that has gone, though. At the very least, I will go grab some calamine lotion with my Prilosec tomorrow and be all polka dotted under my clothes.

Don't know how I'm going to pay for it... credit card I guess. My big grant doesn't go through until Jan 25th, which means I probably won't get the check in the mail until some time in February. My car payment is coming up too. *sigh* balls. I think I can work for madre in the evenings and get some cash.

I know this sounds like a downer post, but for the record I'm still in a good mood. Being poor is just another thing that happens.

Time for late night tv. I miss it! I've been catching My Name is Earl reruns when I can't sleep during the week. That show is so white trash and hilarious.

2 comments:

  1. I went to one of those Walgreen's clinics and really liked it. But then, it was just for an immunization shot - so it's not like they had to diagnose me or anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, yeah that's what most people are saying. Don't know if I should go or if it would be a waste of money!

    ReplyDelete