21 January 2010

What's in your bag?

Absolutely Not Martha asked the question today: What's in your handbag?

I usually carry a small bag and shove as much into it as I can. I think I'm a "big bag" kind of girl at heart, and keeping a small purse keeps that urge in check. My mom always told us to never carry a bag bigger than your butt, but I think that rule is outdated now.

Right now in my bag:

-wallet
-cell phone
-small hand sanitizer
-fingernail clippers
-emery board
-Burts Bees lemon butter cuticle cream (smells and works great)
-lotion
-pack of gum
-2 pens- one from PostNet and one from Sterling McCall Toyota
-sharpie
-old altoids tin filled with drugs
-eye glasses cleaning cloth
-Burts Bees chapstick
-pepper spray
-keys
-lipstick
-3 lip glosses (It's funny because I never use lipstick or lip gloss)
-powder compact
-a bunch of bobby pins
-a multi-tool
-a mechanical pencil
-3 blister packs of pseudoephedrine

I can't believe I can fit that much stuff in my tiny bag!

What's in your bag? Boys, I know you have random crap in your wallets- tell!

3 comments:

  1. Vicky used to comment how I always had the coolest stuff in my purse. Cool because it was so random?? I'll comment again when I have my purse but really my purse now is the baby bag. Which is definitely bigger than my butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, since i no longer carry a purse i'll tell you what's in the bag i carry now :-)

    diapers, wipes, extra onesie, wallet, 2 lip balms, booby pads, lady pads, blanket, no-alcohol hand sanitizer, changing pad, snot sucker bulb, butt paste, and a book if i ever get a chance to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 Amex cards
    Visa bank card
    health insurance card
    GW ID
    $8.00
    Texas DL
    Random bar and restaurant receipts.

    ReplyDelete