30 September 2011

baller

Sweet potato fries. whatWHAT get in my belly.

There was a point at work this morning where it got so bad that I wanted to sit down the middle of the lab and just cry. Like a two year old, defeated. I seriously considered it for a brief second, but then I remembered that I do want to keep my job. And that I'm also supposed to be an adult.

This afternoon I mentioned it to my boss and she said, "I know how you feel." Word. At least she's right there with me in this nonsense.

The Victoria's Secret credit card bill comes in a pink envelope. Doesn't make it any cuter when I have to pay it-- but my underwear drawer is that much more baller. It's a tie.

Some asian lady stole my purse today.
Ok. Let me clarify. They were having a killer sale on Coach purses at Dillard's and Ashley called to give me the heads up. So I was looking at one that caught my eye- normal subdued brown with the Cs on the ouside, with PURPLE lining. I could see myself becoming smitten.

I asked the saleslady to unlock it from the rack so I could see how it looked on my shoulder. As I was doing that, two asian ladies walked up and... lingered.  As I was handing it back to the saleslady/ putting it back on the rack, they practically snatched it from our hands and wanted to buy it.

Okayyy. If I was feeling feisty, I would have fought over it. But I was tired after a long bullshitty day at work and just let her take it. She obviously needed that purse more than I did. So no Coach bag for me. At least not today.

Instead I went over to the Proactiv kiosk and forked over 50 bucks. Let this be the end of zits!! *shakes fist*

Also- DUDE, everyone is pregnant. This time, it's not people that I actually know, but it seems like every blog I follow is pregnant, or trying to get pregnant.

I just got season 1 of  How I Met Your Mother from Netflix.
Guess which party animal is going to watch as much as I can tonight before I fall asleep?
This one.

No comments:

Post a Comment