12 September 2011

piss on that

I didn't wake up this morning and think to myself, "I think I'll be pissy today." But, I've managed to be in a crabsauce mood all day anyway. Trying to get myself out of it. Here we go.

Little things to love:

1. Freshly laundered rugs. Especially the bathroom rugs, because they come out of the dryer all fluffy and they're not mashed down yet, and when you step out of the shower you're like, "OMG fluffy" and you kind stand there for a second taking in the fluffiness with WAY too much happiness.

2. Piles of chocolate chip waffles, for the second week in a row.

3. Changing something around and the cat's all, "You changed something? Why did you change this? I must investigate. I don't like this change. OMG CHANGE!" *tear around the room in a cat frenzy before settling down on the couch and going to sleep*

4. This:

Ok so here's the deal. There was a youtube video here. I had drafted part of this post yesterday and I finished it up today. However, right before I hit "Publish," I accidentally deleted the video that I had embedded. And I have absolutely NO IDEA what video it was. At all. Not even a little bit- I'm totally blank. But apparently I loved it enough yesterday to include it as a little thing to love. If I ever figure out what it was, I'll totally clue you guys in. But for now... nada. 

No comments:

Post a Comment