26 September 2011

pie & excitement

Lime pie in the fridge. I tasted the filling before I washed the dishes...
Oh, I'm going to eat that whole damn thing.

Really sleepy today. Chris called last night just as I was finally drifting off to sleep.

He started talking about making vacation plans and fun things to do (besides him- OH!) while he's on leave, and got me all excited (not in that way, you nasty). So I didn't fall asleep until some time between 11 and midnight. I will sleep well tonight, though, as long as I don't think about him coming home.
...Right.
Two months... Gah! It will totally make up for last year when I was all mopey about spending Christmas apart.

So anyway, I was going to post about something other than pie and hunky marines coming home, but now I forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment