03 September 2011

trapped

Last night I had another dream that I was getting married.

My dad knows a guy whose family owns a wedding planning business and they are currently filming a reality show. If you want to participate in the show, they pay for and plan your wedding. Then you get to be on tv.

So my dad was telling me about it and he was like, "Heyyyy if you want to get married any time soon, this is what's up. And you know they [america.. the people who own the company... the producers?] LOVE military weddings."

Me on a reality show? Getting married? Probably will not happen, but I guess the seed for another strange dream was planted.

In my dream I was getting married the next day and I, for some reason, was having my bachelorette party with only my mom at some hotel pool. And she wanted to make it all crazy but I was tired because I'd worked all day. I was a wet blanket at my own damn bachelorette party! And why was I suddenly friend-less and sister-less?? At least my mom's got my back, haha.

So then flash forward to later that night when the party never really happened. I was in a hotel room with my fiancee and we started getting busy.

Except his moves were really not doing it for me, so I went to the bathroom. I noticed the door had this neat feature where you could push a button and there was a tv that basically acted like a two-way mirror- I could see into the room but he could not see me. So I pushed it and apparently my fiancee was my ex Robert, who was, at the moment, picking at a zit on his arm. Oh, what the fuck.

I was horrified and couldn't remember exactly how I had wound up in this situation. So I went back out into the room and tried to break off the engagement, but it wouldn't stick. Like, I'd say that we were breaking up but then a few seconds later the universe rewound and we were engaged again.

So I called Collin to come help me out, and a few seconds later he was knocking at the door. Brother-in-law to the rescue! I grabbed my shit and got the hell out of there, and then in real life pumpkin started meowing for food so I woke up.

I can see the obvious theme, but I don't really know why I'm having these dreams. Or why I'm paired up with people who I'd never, ever be with.

Why can't I be dream-marrying Ewan McGregor? Damn that man is sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment