25 September 2011

Sunday morning musings

Best Harry Potter themed birthday party ever.

We got sorted by the sorting hat, played games for house points, ate in the great hall, enjoyed gluten free cake (seriously that gets me every time), played kinect, and ended up with some hilarious rounds of Things.
Things that are hard to find? Answers included: yourself, the other sock, and horcruxes. Good times.

While shopping at Walmart with Missy the other night, I ended up with my coveted bumblebee halloween costume. For years I've wanted to be a bumblebee for halloween, but it just never happened. THIS year, it's on.


Of course it looks a little different on the model... mine's a little looser, and I feel like I'm wearing a bumblebee-themed bathing suit from the 1920s.



Maybe I could sexy it up with some fishnets or something... or maybe this year I don't have to be slutty for halloween. Novel concept, I know. We all know that Halloween is the one night of the year the average girl gets to dress slutty without judgement. You're in a bra and panties? It's okay as long as you've got fairy wings.

Bottom line: If I've finally got my bumblebee costume, someone needs to throw a party.

Today, key lime pie is going to happen. Well, first the graham crackers need to happen. We'll see how far I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment