27 September 2011

The letter P

I was looking forward to my first payday where I don't have to put the majority of it into paying off my credit card... I forgot that my 6-month car insurance payment is due. Cripes. Oh, well. NEXT payday!

Also, for the first time in literally years, I forgot to read PostSecret on Sunday. It's been my weekly ritual for years and I can't believe I missed it! I realized it today and quick checked it out. It's just not the same if it's not over Sunday morning coffee.

Also, I just got an email full of pictures of Colin Farrell's dick. Apparently he's the newest celebrity to come out with a sex tape... Is it just me or does it look kinda crooked? Hahahaha my coworker is awesome.

I'm beat. Not much substantial sleep last night either.

BUT I got to eat some pretty delicious pie for dinner.

Also, I got this song stuck in my head today. Actually, I started singing it in the lab and my coworkers started singing along. Reason # 26 why my coworkers rock. Anyway, it put me in the mood to watch Moulin Rouge. Also, Damn Ewan McGregor is one sexy man. He needs to make a sex tape.

This was a strange post. Payments, PostSecret, Penis, Poor sleep, Pie, and... Moulin Rouge.

No comments:

Post a Comment