20 September 2011

taking advantage

Got really pissed today.

Already vented to Dayna, so the point is moot at the moment- because the purpose of venting is to make you feel better and I already did that. Now the rage has subsided and I'm still seriously peeved at the situation, but not enough to describe again the source of my anger.

I'll just get pissed off all over again, and the paranoia of the unlikely chance that it will come back to bite me in the ass should the right person ever read a post detailing the issues I have with this company... leads me to reason that it's probably better left off the internet. {Damn that's a great run-on sentence. Bite me.}

What am I taking from this? I see my path clearly.
Now just to wait and see how it merges with others' paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment