02 April 2013

update

I'm eating peeps and chips and wine for dinner. Why? Because I have a ton of meat in my freezer, but forgot to take anything out to thaw. So, peeps and chips and wine it is.

It's supposed to thunderstorm tonight. I hope it doesn't keep me up. I've been sleeping badly and can barely drag my ass outta bed in the mornings.

Still can't shake this weird feeling. Today was better, but something's lingering.

Felt better after talking to Ashley. She makes me a better person. A better sister, wife, friend, etc. I don't know what I would ever do without her. 

This made me smile. I want that saying in needlepoint.

I've gotta take some meat out of the freezer for tomorrow before I forget, because my poor belly probably can't take another night of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment