05 November 2014

curses

My phone is starting to die. Slow little malfunctions here and there... this is not good news. I don't like new phones.

Most notably is the clock problem. The time displayed on the phone will be anywhere from 1-4 minutes off, even though it's supposed to sync up to the network time. I kept thinking my car clock was wrong and I seriously changed it every day last week that I drove it. It wasn't until I checked my phone at 5:56, made a call, and when I hug up, it was 5:54 that I realized something was wrong with the phone.

Add problems with sending pictures, missed calls that don't ring, and random freezing, and things do not look well. I think I'm due for an upgrade soon, which kinda matters but not really because I don't like new phones. Merp.

No comments:

Post a Comment