01 November 2014

Halloween 2014

Call me old, but I've never had so much fun staying home and handing out candy.

Even though Halloween fell on a Friday this year, we decided not to go out. Instead we put up a few decorations


(Our pumpkins did NOT make it. By Friday they were a disgusting combination of moldy and sludgy so they went in the trash)


got a ton of candy


and invited a few folks over just to hang out.


Chris donned some veg and hung out in the bushes.



All night long he startled trick-or-treaters. I say startled because there were a lot of younger kids and we didn't want to scare anyone and make them cry. You know. It was great fun.

We gave out almost all of the candy- there were a ton of trick-or-treaters. Of course I saved some for myself...


Now we gotta clean up the aftermath.



I wonder how hard it will be to clear those spiderwebs from the bushes??

No comments:

Post a Comment